Practical and Helpful Tips: Diamonds

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Diamonds Investing in diamonds is not a new thing. The rich and the royal had always practiced collecting diamonds and rare jewels. Diamonds and other gems signify honor, pride, power, luxury, and wealth. From generation to generation, the largest gemstones in the world are owned by some of the most powerful people. Diamond investment has stood the test of time. During the course of history, the value of diamonds inflated from 150% to 200%. The top reasons on why investment in diamonds are the following. nature’s decay has not been affecting the value of diamonds. Millions of years ago, diamonds were formed under the earth’s crust and is known as the oldest existing substance. Of all the substance on earth, diamond is considered the hardest. Through time, the quality of diamonds doesn’t degrade unlike any other investments. Over time, the value of diamonds increases which in turn offers security and stability.
Why Stones Aren’t As Bad As You Think
Diamonds used as payments has been used before. Owners of diamonds can liquidate their possession in any country.
Why Stones Aren’t As Bad As You Think
Diamonds possess universal pricing which is controlled by a universal price report known as Rapaport. The value of diamonds is standard across the globe. Diamonds are known to be scarce making it more valuable. 80% of extracted diamonds are poor quality. Diamonds that composed of the remaining 20% are the only ones used for making jewelry. De Beers recently said that they were not able to find any new diamond mines which can make the supply of diamonds run out for the next forty years. Special occasions like weddings, anniversaries and birth have been represented and associated with diamonds. Diamonds are used to show love, power, rarity, and romance. Investors value the high yield return of diamonds. Diamonds provide security during times of recession and downfall of any financial institution. Diamonds maintain its value and is not directly affected by worldwide stocks and bond values. Diamonds provides insurance for the future. Diamonds are equated to cash on hand. Due to its value and beauty, diamonds have been adorned and appreciated for a very long time. Diamonds doesn’t require high maintenance, a simple safe can make it last while increasing its value. Diamonds constant growth in value makes it easier to monitor in the market. Diamonds provide more room for new investors. The diamond industry only has small numbers of investors in it. Long term investment and personal collections are sometimes the motifs of diamond investors Diamonds provide portability and free tax. Due to its size, diamonds can easily be transported from one place to the other. Capital gain tax and possession does not apply to diamonds. The rich and the famous are collecting diamonds due to these benefits.